Looking to give a handjob to completion right now



0 comments
Hey guys,
Today Im lonely and my roommate just left long away
so when you wanna meet up? I have no plans we can do this whenever you want. Im just watching a movie myself…
Anyways I was hesitant to use craigslist cause I had a scary experience a few years ago meeting someone from personals (I had to run away from him!!)
So I’d like you to get my all information from here:  FREE JOIN HERE
They screen members and keep out dangerous people….as long as you’re not a convict or offender they give you my number on the spot. If you were a woman you would probably use the same thing……actually last night even I saw on the news female relations are starting to use this same type of screening just to be safe.

I’m gonna pause my movie and go take a bath…..I will have my cell beside the tub I hope you pass the screening and call me. It’s not complicated I know you can do it for me. Once they give you my number you shouldn’t bother texting just call me directly and cum over here! And don’t forget to bring condoms seriously.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post