Hi Honey,
I am looking
to meet new guys who want to have some fun. I'm easy going and love to workout,
travel, and have a great time! I just recently got a new apartment by myself
and I'm looking for a fun night. I am home alone and very hot. Listen I am
having several tough days and really need some fun….If you wanna meet & fun
with me then u have to verify. This sit is trustable and verified by
craigslist. It will take only 5 minit to verify, when u will complete verify
then u will get my profile, my number . I don’t want to mailing
more, just waiting for ur call. If u r honest, and real guy, then pass the
verification and directly call me and Prove you as a verified person. Sorry
to make your work too hard, but you know I have to look out my safety. Hope you
can understand. But I really like to meet new people & have fun with them..
And don’t forget to bring condoms seriously.




0 comments:
Post a Comment