"Hey guys, Is it cool if we talk on the phone?
Not really into emailing back and forth lol. I currently use this web site that checks people out before you hook up with them. It became popular after the craigslist killing which happened to a girl.
Not really into emailing back and forth lol. I currently use this web site that checks people out before you hook up with them. It became popular after the craigslist killing which happened to a girl.
Unlock my number and call me.
I use it each time I meet new guys through the net. Once this guy who I was planning to meet up with once actually did it and it turned out he had 3 different domestic assault charges. So yeah there's a reason women use these free services can you blame us? I'll be free all evening next couple of days if you'e still interested in meeting up. Haven't been pounded in so long.
I really do hope to hear from you but if not then thats fine.
Sent from my iPhone"
I use it each time I meet new guys through the net. Once this guy who I was planning to meet up with once actually did it and it turned out he had 3 different domestic assault charges. So yeah there's a reason women use these free services can you blame us? I'll be free all evening next couple of days if you'e still interested in meeting up. Haven't been pounded in so long.
I really do hope to hear from you but if not then thats fine.
Sent from my iPhone"



0 comments:
Post a Comment